CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

LIFE IS COMPLICATED

this life is very complicated.. in my life.. so many bad things happened than the happiest things... kadang2 i give up...i don`t know what to do.. from whom i want to ask for help.. to whom i can share my problem.. to whom i can talk to.. i don`t know... but suddenly i realize that i have god.. i can ask help from god...just pray if we want something... but sometimes, i feel frustrated when what i want never become reality..is god does not love me...?
or i have done too much sins to god..? owh my  gucci... it`s killing me... but i still believe that god just want to test how far the patient of mine... i still believe that god love me.. god just want to test me... is`t i strong enough to face the problems.. all the challenges give me the new experience.. so, no matter how hard this life is, we have to follow the flow with smile and must closed with god...


p/s* jangan copy okei..kalau nak minta izin atau credit to me first,then haruslah like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ini blog teha_aziz. Jangan Copy Cat kerana anda mungkin didakwa. Jika suka sila credit ke teha_aziz